Friday, August 6, 2010

This is my final board that I submitted for the competition. If you desire you can vote here http://www.local-motors.com/entry.php?e=2598 . I am very happy with it. First I like my design with some technical bits but also I am very proud that I managed to do  a complete project from start to finish on my own. The idea of a steam car is kinda ridiculous i suppose but so much fun and so different that I enjoyed for that as well. I ended up with to directions. One being a wooden Track Racer with almost open wheels and the other one what I called a boulevard races with big fenders and flashy colors scheme. I posted some additional images that I put on the final board. That top view to me forever. Perspective was very hard for me and I couldn't figure out the wheels. When I finished I noticed that it looks like some kind of funny face))) Is it laughing at me or with me?
 

2 comments:

Vaughan Ling said...

Nice.. looks like that was alot of fun. did you model the steam stuff?

Unknown said...

yeh i did! wish could put some time into it! I finished it as quick as I could so i could submit it on the 6th and then we left for a little road trip. Such a feeling of accomplishment))) I am in Milwaukee now. Want to check out Hareley's museum